As always, the health and wellbeing of our clients, staff and contacts are of paramount importance – and we continue to monitor the situation as the Covid19 situation continues to change.
We have no reported cases of illness relating to COVID-19 within Hassall’s Litigation Services and all Lawyers and Staff have downloaded the CovidSafe app. We have put all the necessary precautions in place.
Providing you with options
At this stage, we would like to offer clients the opportunity to meet with us if that is their preference. We can also provide you with options for having meetings virtually through conference calls.
At any meeting the participants upon entering the building may wear a mask, use hand sanitiser and gloves if handling documents (masks, sanitiser and gloves are provided). Documents will be isolated for 24 hours before handling without gloves by HLS staff.
As a precaution, please email us at email@example.com before attending a meeting at our office with the following information:
- Will you be attending our office alone or with a number of other people
and how many people will be attending;
- Have any of those attending the meeting been overseas in the last 60 days;
- Are any of those attending the meeting had a fever in the last 30 days
or have been otherwise unwell, or been in contact with or have a friend
or family member who has been unwell in the last month; or
- Are currently in the Australian Government imposed self-isolation;
- Your mobile phone number so we can update our Office attendance
register and provide you with the requirements for attending our office.
Thank you for your cooperation in these unusual times.