Our client: royalreelspokies.live - Royal Reels casino Australia.


Domestic building dispute resolution

Domestic Building Dispute Resolution Victoria (DBDRV) is an independent government agency that provides free services to help resolve domestic (residential) building disputes. This service was established to resolve domestic building disputes without the cost and time often associated with courts and tribunals. If you experience an issue during a residential […]

Beware of a S6Q Notice.

What is an S6Q Notice? It is a default notice that is sent in accordance with section 6Q of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). If you owe a creditor an amount that is more than $150, that creditor can do the following: Issue you with a first S6Q Notice as […]

Do you have a valid will?

A Will is a document that states how you would like your assets to be distributed when you die. It also identifies people or organisations you would like to be responsible for carrying out your wishes. It is a legal document, and to be valid, there are a number of […]

Are you still owed money?

When you have outstanding payments owed to you by a client, and your attempt to contact them to finalise payment(s) have not finalised the matter, we have a low cost step that you can take before calling (and paying for) a debt collection service. We’ve included a “Letter of Demand” […]

New cost provisions and you!

New legislation, known as the “Legal Profession Uniform Law 2014” (LPUL) will help ensure all clients make informed choices about the legal services they access and the costs involved. In our experience, clients want to know three things: How much will it cost? What are they going to get for their […]

Statutory Demands: Another way to collect your debts!

Not many people are aware of what a Statutory Demand is and how it can help them. If your debtor is a company and you have supplied goods to them, you can issue the debtor with a Statutory Demand. Instead of issuing proceedings in Court, you can serve a Statutory […]

Expert evidence – in building disputes

The following is the link to the VCAT Practice Note which sets out the requirements for expert evidence. file:///C:/Users/RJH/Downloads/practice_note_vcat_2_expert_evidence-effective_1_october_2014_0.pdf We recommend that every Owner undertaking building works (unless they are a qualified experienced builder or similar) engage someone with experience to act as “certifier” or “building consultant” to assure them, […]